We are a French consultant cabinet specialized in sustainable development for the tourist sector. Based in Nantes, we develop our projects in France and abroad. Branch of the company EVEA, we benefit of an innovated look with competences in eco-design and software development. Our vision is to make progress the competitiveness of the sector thanks to concepts and tools linked to sustainable development, eco-design and global cost.
Wether you are a private operator, a network, a community or a consultant, we offer you different actions which can interest you:
- Environmental display for tourist activities: for the tourist hosting or catering, you can get your own environmental tag, to inform your clients about the performances of your establishment and in the same time, to propose an action plan to reduce your costs, in devise, thanks to the software MALICE®.
- Software edition: MALICE®, the software which permits to calculate the environmental impacts and the linked costs to the tourist activities, pilot an action plan with economic and environmental gains, managing the European eco-label, and creating statistics on a territory or a network with the help of the reporting interface. We can train you to the software to analyze your establishment or those in your territory.
- Training: there are several themes like European eco-label and MALICE® software. We propose training, ever more pragmatic and innovative, which answers to emerging needs and allows acting quickly after the first hours of training.
- Eco-design products: service for suppliers of the tourist sector. We can support you in the environmental evaluation of your products, solution researches, and communication to your clients.
- Support to innovating collective projects for the tourist sector: convinced that innovation comes from a collective reflection, we direct projects on territories or on life cycle of products, to create new services associated to a positive communication.
Any idea, any project?
Don't hesitate, contact us to talk about it.
Together, we’ll find economic and environmental sustainable solutions.
We also are in the social networks! Come to visit and follow us to be aware of the progress of our projects and about the last news of the industry.